Sydney Gateway Limited Nigeria in partnership with Peter East Associates UK, approved/certified trainers by IATA, ICAO, IMDG, NCAA is offering transportation of hazardous/dangerous goods by air and sea certification courses in Nigeria.
We are the first indigenous company approved by Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority to provide training and certification on carriage of dangerous goods.
With our technical expertise and state of the art technology, the training is packaged with practical exercises and real life examples on identifying, classifying, packaging and legislation on dangerous goods carriage by air or sea and lots more.
- Dangerous Goods by Air Certification Course
- Dangerous Goods by Sea Course
- Dangerous Goods by Air & Sea Awareness
- Carriage Of Radioactive Material By Air Certification Course.
What are the benefits?
Whichever option of the above you choose, delegates will learn how to:
- Understand the legal framework for carriage of dangerous goods.
- Locate basic information in ADR and/or IMDG manuals
- Prepare a package for shipment
- Correctly mark and liable the package
- Complete the Dangerous Goods Note
- Appreciate the requirements relating to vehicles and drivers carrying dangerous goods by road.